“Dr. Cheyenne Bryant’s Biography”
Welcome! Dr. Cheyenne Bryant is a Doctorate of Psychology, renowned Life Coach, the President of NAACP; branch #1069, Founder of Advancing Communities non-profit, author of the Readers Favorite Five-Star book, “Mental Detox,” Motivational Speaker, fitness model, community activist, host, and brand ambassador.
Dr. Bryant’s mission is to spread her message and expertise on how to lead a healthier, happier, balanced and more fulfilling life. For years, she has shared her wisdom, awareness, mastery, and insight through her private practice, book, lectures, workshops, and assisting individuals with life impairments and challenges. Dr. Bryant embarked on a similar journey as the one you are undertaking, assisted by Iyanla Vanzant, Oprah Winfrey, Marriane Williamson, and many more. Dr. Bryant’s passion for healing, encouraging, and empowering others is what led her to become a Doctor of Psychology and a Life Coach.
Dr. Bryant attended Cal State University of Northridge at the age of 17. While there, she obtained a double degree in Psychology and Pan African studies. During her first two years, she was undecided as to what field she should pursue as a career. Organically, she ended up choosing psychology. She still wasn’t quite sure why, however. She didn’t realize what had triggered her interest until she entered the Master’s Program at University of Phoenix. She was about halfway through the Master’s program and boom! It hit her! She had A LOT of healing within herself that needed to be done. Dr. Bryant’s desire for self-fulfillment, healing, peace, and balance within herself and others drew her to the field of psychology. Being the overachiever that she is, Dr. Bryant decided to pursue her Doctorate degree in Counseling Psychology from Argosy University.
Dr. Bryant is a pro-active community activist. She volunteers her time providing community care, inspirational speeches, lectures, mentoring, and resources to youth state facilities and at risk youth programs. In 2014, Dr. Bryant founded the “Dr. Bryant Team” which created and provided employment opportunities. The “Dr. Bryant Team” focused on providing food, hygiene, clothing, programs, and resources to the disadvantaged communities in Los Angeles County all of which Dr. Bryant solely funded. As a result, of her impact on the community, Dr. Bryant founded Advancing Communities; a non-profit that provides school supplies, clothing, computers, and exposure to the underprivileged, and implements needs and resolutions to the community to advance the inner-city youth, and families.
As a result, of Dr. Bryant’s work she was honored the following awards:
• State of California “Woman of Distinction” award,
• County of Los Angeles “Community HEART” award,
• Unsung Hero “Humanitarian” award,
• Certificate of Congressional Recognition, Centerlink “Woman of the Year” award.
• County of Los Angeles “Commendation, Woman’s Life Brunch Volume 2” award.
• California Legislature Assembly, “Certificate of Recognition, Thanksgiving Food Giveaway” award.
• Inaugural Share the Purple Luncheon, “Inspirational Speaker” award.
• Justice For Murdered Children’s, “Certificate of Recognition, Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser” award.
• California Legislature Assembly, “Certificate of Recognition, Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser” award.
• Featured in Ebony Magazine; March edition.
• Featured in Single Minutes Magazine; September edition.
• WNBA LA Sparks, #WeAreWomen, “Woman of the Year” award.
- County of Los Angeles Commendation “Holiday Computer Giveaway” award.
- California Legislation Assembly, Certificate of Recognition “2018 Computer Giveaway” award.
- NAACP Certificate of Appreciate, “Keynote Speaker.” award.
- Oprah Magazine Publication, September edition.
- Thrive Global Publication, ongoing contributor.
- Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition, “Woman of the Year” award.
- Hollywood & African Prestigious Awards, “Woman of the Year” award.
Today her chief passion in life is to assist others with their healing process and personal God-chosen transformation. Dr. Bryant believes that everything happens for a reason, and today she is grateful for every event and experience in her past, because it has brought her here to be of service to you. It wasn’t until she began healing others, that she began to heal herself. You see, healing is transparent. God works through transparency. What God moves through you, God gives to you!
Dr. Bryant’s approach is based on several core beliefs. The first is that we create our own circumstances. Dr. Bryant believes in the Law of Attraction, and that everything is learned behavior. In short, we are more powerful than we can ever imagine! We can learn to cultivate our lives like a garden, choosing what to plant and grow, and what to remove. Although we may have suffered greatly as children, we are no longer victims of the past. Today we can move beyond mere survival, and embrace our ability to thrive. Dr. Bryant is not religious, but spiritual. She does not believe in bad or good; she believes things just are. Dr. Bryant does not believe any one individual is inferior or superior to another, as we all are on our OWN journey and are perfect just as we are. Dr. Bryant believes it is important for people to stand in their authentic self and personal power, because their true essence in its rawest form is love. Love is the most powerful force that heals and balances all. This is why people are PERFECT just as they are! Dr. Bryant looks forward to planting positive seeds in all individuals that she comes in contact with.